Thailand is legendary throughout the world for its excellent cuisine. Now is the chance to learn some of the delicious recipes for yourself and take home your newfound knowledge to impress your family and friends.
Lead by a chef with over 20 years of experience specialising in cooking Thai food; the fun and interactive classes will allow you to not only watch an expert at work (and pick up some useful tips) but also to have a go yourself, and create some truly tasty Thai dishes.
Suwannee Cooking offer a fantastic ‘home from home’ environment to master the art of Thai cooking in a relaxed and fun way, and allows you to make friends and enjoy some serious culinary experimentation at the same time.
As part of your cooking experience, we also include either a market and food tasting tour to further enhance your understanding of traditional Thai ingredients and how they are prepared. Each tour gives you a wonderful chance to nibble at the delicacies available, before rustling up some specialities of your own back at the kitchen!
Why choose Suwannee- Class is given in Traditional Thai family style.
- Cooking is done in a clean kitchen.
- All ingredients are organic.
-At lease 30% of the proceeds go to help local farmers and seller.
- Class size is limited to 8 persons in order to maximize individual attention.
- Dishes can be spicy or non-spicy.
- All dishes can be vegetarian.
- All of the courses can be run on any day.
- Evening course is on request.
- In combination with tours is on request with a great deal.
- Free your activity photos and recipes on web.
- The cooking instructor has more than 20 years cooking experience all over the world and also own TAT guide license.
- Our cooking class is with the government license, so we are not illegal and also means we paying tax and from the tax we can help develop the country.
- We offer you a long term service, after you return home and still have more questions about cooking please feel free to contact us via email, we are more than happy to serve you and spread our food culture to the world.
- Free WIFI in the kitchen area.
Each course includes
- Free transportation in town area.
- Travel insurance.
- The market tour/ tasting tour, visit the most famous local coffee shop.
- Welcome package when arrive at the kitchen.
- Thai snacks, herbal drink, drinking water and seasonal fruits with refills.( Other alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are available on request, additional cost )
- View and learn about Traditional Thai kitchen style.
- Cook it yourself, enjoy your meal fresh and take home the rest....